Twitter Page || FaceBook Page || Join BBM || InstaGram page || FaceBook Group

Edu : Waec 2018 Geography Objectives & Theory Expo Answers

Views: 1211 Posts: 1 Started By: oladamats Last Poster: Guest Last Post Date: Apr 06, 2018
1 1 Total
Apr 06 ( Post 1 )

We Already Have The Question, All You Need To View It Bring More Of Y our Friends And We Would Post it

Geography Question

OBJ

1-10 ABCDBBCADB
11- 20 BACCABABCA
21- 30 CDACBCBACA
31- 40 ACDADCAACB
41- 50 ACDBCBACBA

- Manufacturing industries helps underdeveloped countries to enjoy a favorable balance of trade with their trading partners: As a country exports manufactured goods, it earns foreign exchange

- Manufacturing industries helps developing countries to diversify their economy : Most of these countries rely heavily on agriculture Alone. Some rely on main mineral Alone for example Nigeria relies very heavily on oil
+++++++++++++
(2ai)
URBAN:
-Industrial function
-Commercial function
-Administrative function
RURAL:
-Agricultural function
-Lumbering function
-Fishing function
(2b)
-Provision of food:Urban areas depend on rural areas for food stuffs
-Unskilled labour supply:Unskilled labour supply usually come from rural to urban industries
-Medicinal herbs:Medicinal herbs and roots are usually bought from rural to urban areas for phamaceuticals
++++++++++++++++++

[4/6, 10:49 AM] ‪+234 816 066 1088‬: 2c)
i) Insufficient food
ii) Inadequate housing
iii) Traffic congestion
[4/6, 10:57 AM] ‪+234 816 066 1088‬: 2b)
The three factors that have contributed to d high population density in Japan are:

* Aging population: Due to the reduction in birth rate and death rate in Japan, the population density in Japan has increased

* Lifestyle: The lifestyle amongst Japanese has contributed greatly to the high population density in Japan

* Economy: Due to the high population density in Japan , the economy of Japan is strain because government struggle to provide pensions.
+++++++++++++++++++

(3b)
-Labour
-Transport
-Market
-Water
-Site
-Climate

+++++++++++++

3a)
i)the north Atlantic route
ii)the Panama central route
iii)trans Pacific trade route
iv)the south Atlantic route

3b)
i)it help in the transportation of goods and materials at chesper and safer means
ii)national and international trade water transportation enhance trade between two or more countries and also between two regions
iii)it enhance access to national resources through transportation in different natural resources are discover of the nationa
iv)generationals of revenue water transportation generate revenue through obtaining license from the government of it nations

3c)
i)river should be dredged regular
ii)ship should be equipped with refrigerated holds
iii)water weeds should be put under permanent controls
iv)construction of canals to by pass water falls and cataract

++++++++++++++

5b..
i. It leads to economy development
Ii.it brings about imployment or job opportunities
Iii. It develops the nation

++++++++++++
4b) ADVANTAGE OF SUBSISTENCE FARMING

4b)

It is cheaper
One of the advantages of subsistence farming is that it is cost effective. The reason is that it does not require the huge investments as would otherwise have been needed by a commercial farmer. The implements that are used are easy to acquire and mostly not expensive.
No hiring of labour
Another advantage of subsistence method of farming is that it does not require the hiring of labour. The main source of labour is the children and the immediate family members of the farmer. The effect is that money is not expended on labour. This being so, the money for hiring labour is diverted to take care of other pressing matters of the family.
A ready source of employment
To become subsistence farmer does not require any specialized skills or any high level of education. All that is needed is the ability to handle the hoe and cutlass and to plant according the traditional timing of the locality. For these reasons, it is easy for folks to enter into subsistence farming.
Source of food supply to the family
One of the main advantages of subsistence farming is that it provides ready food for the family. In most rural families for example, the main source food is the individual farms of the folks. At the basic staples are available for use. Such basic supplies as maize, cassava, plantain, cocoyam etc.
A checks rural-urban movement
There are people who have lived in the villages and have depended on subsistence farming for ages. Such people do not see why they must move to the cities and live in deplorable conditions because they cannot afford adequate accommodation. They prefer to stay back in the villages and make do with the little they can get from the land. Such a decision helps them to remain in the village thereby checking rural-urban drift.
Saves foreign exchange
The farming implements that are needed for subsistence farming can be acquired on the local market since they are locally produced. There are local blacksmiths who can manufacture such simple implements. There is therefore no need for government to use scarce foreign resources to import them. Such monies are therefore expended on more pressing national needs.

Stop Loading......70%

If I dont See You Coming In Here For More, I Would Only Post More If We Hit 350 Views, Let Me See How Serious You Are Here
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
As you know Loadedbaze never disappoint when it comes to serving 100% correct expo. We are at it again for Waec 2018

You Want Fast Answers, Invites More Of Your Friends
Reaction Buttons

09:24 Fri, 06 Apr 2018 ( Post 119 )
More 🙏🙏

<

Make A Reply Below!

Desired Name:

Comment:

Confirm You Are Human

|

Tvmack