Twitter Page || FaceBook Page || Join BBM || InstaGram page || FaceBook Group

How Wande Coal Dumped Me & Abducted My Son - Babymama Alleges

Views: 184 Posts: 0 Started By: oladamats Last Poster: oladamats Last Post Date: Apr 17, 2018
Apr 17 ( Post 1 )

Well known Nigerian vocalist, Wande Coal, whose genuine names are Wande Ojosipe, has been blamed by his child mom for dumping her after she brought forth their infant and he is additionally asserted to have kidnapped their infant for a long time.

The “Packed in” crooner had kept this piece of his life private from his fans. Relatively few of his fans knew he had a youngster until the point that he made it open in 2015 while conversing with Ehiz on MTV Base Real Talk. There, Wande Coal opened up out of the blue about his then 7-year-old child, who he knew existed while the fellow was two years of age.

His babymama, Temitope Ogunnusi in another meeting with NewsmakersNG, has hoever uncovered that the artist impregnated her while she was only 16 years old and quickly after the introduction of the child, the infant was detracted from her.

As indicated by her, she met the mainstream previous Mavin’s artiste at Jubilee Estate, close Otedola Estate, Lagos in 2008.

Temitope uncovered that their affection waxed more grounded by the day until the point when she told the artist that she was pregnant, which he didn t mess with and promptly dismissed the pregancy on the position that it would decimate his vocation as a sprouting artiste at that point.

“Would you like to slaughter my profession?” he supposedly asked Temitope.

Temitope however said that different artistes near wande knew about the circumstance. She stated:

“Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo otherwise known as D’Banj knew all that happened. He was near Wande Coal, and he was the individual I initially griped to when the pregnancy was rejected. D’Banj was stunned. He said ‘No, Wande can’t deny this’.”

In any case, at that point, the news of Joseph’s introduction to the world separated to Wande Coal and his folks. His mom, Mrs. Omolara Oluwayemisi Ojosipe, masterminded to see the infant, and she was supposedly stunned at the similarity.

That was in 2010, when Joseph was only one and a half years old.

Not long after that, Wande Coal’s folks purportedly orchestrated a DNA test to be done on Joseph. The outcome turned out positive, giving them a 100 for each penny affirmation that Joseph was really their grandson.

As indicated by Temitope, Mrs Ojosipe probably chose to have their grandson in their guardianship when she went to Temitope’s mom a while later.

One morning, she went to the market, got some sustenance stuffs which she took to Temitope’s mom. Mrs Ojosipe told the clueless lady (Temitope’s mum) that she needed her grandson to invest some energy with her, with a guarantee to deal with him.

Temitope woke up one Saturday morning, loaded with desire that she would be brought together with the father of her child. With the welcome she had gotten, she pressed garments that would last a couple of days for herself and her child.

They were in reality generally welcomed and she enthusiastically sat tight for Wande’s landing that end of the week.

At that point his call came and Wande’s mother conversed with him on telephone. When it appeared the call would soon end, Temitope drew closer just to demonstrate her enthusiasm for addressing him.

This probably goaded Wande’s mom, who got up, moved to her room, dragged Joseph with her, and was stated, “address your child,” as she went into the live with the youngster.

At that point, she pummeled the entryway behind her and close Temitope out.

Temitope said Mrs Ojosipe advised her: “My child can’t wed a low class lady.”

Obscure to Temitope, there were more astonishments in store for her.

Since 2010, Joseph has been in the guardianship of Wande Coal’s mum and Wande Coal had openly conceded the paternity of the tyke. He was said to have discharged Joseph’s photo when the kid denoted his birthday on June 20, 2015.

Presently, Temitope said she had put over the most recent eight years awakening in tears and agony in her heart.

“If it’s not too much trouble simply let me see my child,” she asked amid this meeting. “He’s the just a single I have.”

NewsmakersNG however asserted they have not possessed the capacity to connect with Wande Coal for him to talk on the issue as he has rendered himself incommunicado
Reaction Buttons

<

Make A Reply Below!

Desired Name:

Comment:

Confirm You Are Human

|

Tvmack